Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BLOGGING FROM COVENTRY, UNITED KINGDOM

8th JUNE- 1st DAY COVENRTY

After sitting for 13 long hours in AirAsia, I safely landed in Stansted Airport, London at about 8:00 a.m. and it was unexpectedly cold (13 degrees celcius) as I thought summer should be warmer. Then, went straight to the bus station that would take me to Coventry.



the bus terminal at Stansted Airport

I managed to catch the 9:15 trip and was quite sleepy throughout the journey and luckily I did not miss the stop. One interesting thing, it is mandatory to fasten your seat belts when you are on the bus.

Pool Meadow bus station

After 3 1/2 hours, the bus reached Pool Meadow and I waited for Mr. Faizam in his Mercedez to fetch me home for the next few days.

Puan Hayati Ismail and three of her five kids


So, here I am now, in Coventry, UK, at last for about two weeks to enjoy myself enjoying a bit of UK. Too early (and a bit tired) due to the long journey to write more. But do expect more soon.

3 comments: