Sunday, December 31, 2017

LOOKING AROUND INSIDE TRANS STUDIO MAKASSAR


15th OCTOBER 2017 ~ I still had a lot of time after the late lunch and to kill time, I decided to visit Trans Studio Makassar. I had been to Trans Studio Bandung twice but did not get into the indoor theme park. Since I did not have anything else to do, I might as well have a look what was inside. Furthermore, (once) this Trans Studio was one of the world's biggest indoor theme park.


















I managed to catch a live theatre performance. I guessed that should be for children until I saw the semi naked hero on stage. :)


There were a lot of people watching the show, children as well as adults. However, once the show was over, the theme park became empty. May be it was already late in the afternoon, and these people had been at this place much earlier.





















This should be another option for visitors in Makassar especially who have small kids tagging along. As for me, I did not try even a single ride. I just wanted to kill time, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment