Thursday, November 28, 2019

STOPPING AT PULAU PASIR OFF LEEBONG ISLAND - PART TWO


28th OCTOBER 2019 ~ How large is the Pulau Pasir [translate: Sand Island]? I think it was smaller than half of a football field.


What can you find on the island? Two swings, one gazebo, a small volleyball court - and a field of fine, white sand on the island. It was so fine, you could see the small grains flying away as the wind blew smoothly.


What can you do on the island? Other than swimming in the sea of clear water, you could just sit down and enjoy nature at its best. And you should pose and take as many photos as possible, like you will be on the cover of Vogue magazine.














































the ultimate holiday pic






I wish we could stay longer but we still had another island to hop to.






This should be one of the places I wish I could make a comeback one day. I would just sit on the sand for hours while waiting for the high tide. Then I will get onto the boat and watch it submerge in the seawater and disappear. One day... one day...


No comments:

Post a Comment