Sunday, June 8, 2014

VISITING TOKYO METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY

[Day 1] 2nd June 2014 ~ The first place taken by my ex-student, Miss Dyana Hasan, was her campus, Tokyo Metropolitan University. It is situated near Minami Osawa Station and it appeared that everybody either walked or cycled to class in the campus.




the library














ginkgo leaves





Sakura trees but no more flowers




It was a big place to stay. Hopefully there will someone else from my school who will have the chance to study here one day. I was glad I could visit a university in Tokyo. I had been to a number of universities when I travelled abroad and it was an exciting thing to do actually. It made me feel more intellectual.

RELATED LINKS:
Minami Osawa Station and Mitsui Factory Outlet
Ootaya Restaurant
Shinjuku
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
Tama Zoo Part 1 and Part 2
Showa Kinen Koen Part 1 and Part 2
Tama Center and Hello Kitty World
Tokyo Skytree
Sensoji Temple 
The Shopping Street near Sensoji Temple
Sushi Restaurant
A Nursery Shop
ILOCA Farmer's Market
A halal restaurant in Tokyo

YOKOHAMA

Yokohama City Part 1 and Part 2
Landmark Tower
The Wall Decor at Landmark Tower
On board Nippon Maru
Yokohama Port Museum
Yokohama Museum of Art
Red Brick Warehouse
Japanese Overseas Migration Museum
Cupnoodles Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment