Sunday, June 28, 2009

BRUNEI: A VERY SHORT TRIP INDEED

behind me is the famous Kampung Ayer in Brunei

in Brunei Museum

Since I am here in Miri, the nearest foreign country, Brunei Darussalam, is only 2-hours drive away. So I have decided to cross the border just to have a glimpse of Brunei. Well, you never know when you will have the chance again. The trip was not that exciting though because it was really really short, more time was spent travelling. Not much to be seen along the way as well. I have to say Bandar Seri Begawan is surprisingly small (perhaps it is just a part of it). Managed to visit the museum for half an hour, saw the Kampung Air and went around the town before heading back to Miri. Next time, if I go there, I need to stay overnight so I have more time to explore. But again, I have been there, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment