Thursday, August 1, 2024

ARRIVING IN JAPAN: FROM OSAKA TO KOBE


   18TH JULY 2024    ~ At 6:10 a.m., I again set foot in Japan for the third time. After Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto, the destination for this trip would be Kobe [and Nara].




From Kansai International Airport Terminal 1, I had to take the Airport Limousine Bus to get to Kobe. I managed to find the terminal and catch the first the first bus that left the airport at 7:00 a.m.






The bus journey took about one hour and a half to reach Kobe because of the heavy traffic on the road as people were going to work at that time.


While waiting for my ex-student cum the tourist guide for the trip this time, I took the time to observe Kobe city for the first time. The bus dropped the passengers at this one stop near Sannomiya Station which should be the meeting points of Kobe's public buses and trains.
























I was happy to finally Mr. Muhammad Iqbal bin Hazlan, an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti [SPM batch 2018]. He is currently pursuing his degree there and was willing to take me around the city during my stay there.



We then walked to the hotel nearby as I needed to put my big luggage first even though early check-in was not permitted. At least, I would be free to explore the city without having to drag my bag around.

The adventure in Kobe was about to start...

OTHER RELATED LINKS OF MY KOBE TRIP:

DAY ONE


DAY TWO

No comments:

Post a Comment