Monday, February 11, 2019

WALKING ALONG HUA HIN BEACH BEFORE DUSK


19th DECEMBER 2018 ~ I was there on Hua Hin Beach on the third day of my stay and this should be one reason people visit the small town. I was there at about 5:00 and the beach stretched from one end to the other for kilometres. I must have walked quite a distance and I did not even reach either end of the beach.


The beach was just a walking distance away from the hotel I was staying and it is actually situated parallel to the main road of the town, but you have to walk a bit to get there.



It should be a good place to swim but there were not many people around when I was there. I did not swim - I just don't fancy having sand sticking all over my body after taking a dip in the water.









TV crew filming



jellyfish trapped in the sand












food vendor on the beach


















I just enjoyed the panoramic view before the dusk and only realized the place had a beautiful hue of blue before the sky got darker. Definitely one of the places I would sit down and just watch the waves when I have retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment