Sunday, February 24, 2019

MY BANGKOK GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - HALAL RESTAURANTS AT DON MUEANG AIRPORT


20th DECEMBER 2018 ~ Based on my research on the internet, there should be no problems of finding halal food at Don Meuang Airport in Bangkok. I found three halal outlets there but I chose the one that looked the least luxurious with the assumption that the prices would be lower. Furthermore, I read someone's review of Bangmad Restaurant before.




It was just a small place that could accommodate just a few people at one time. It reminded me of the restaurant in Japan where people had to sit on stools at long tables overlooking the wall.




I had a decent plate of rice and chicken, and iced Thai coffee (with milk). I could not remember how much I paid for it.












Bangmad Restaurant is located at the ground floor of the domestic terminal, opposite the "musolla" [Muslim's praying room]. Villa Halal is on the upper level of the international terminal and Au We White Coffee is also on the first floor of the building.

In a nutshell, you will never go hungry when you are in Don Mueang Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment