Saturday, August 1, 2015

THE 16th DAY OF EID 1436H


The first 2 ex-students to arrive were Mr. Assadiq and Mr. Amirul Husni, from SPM batch 2008 and 2010 respectively. It was much easier to entertain visitors when they were in a smaller group as I could give them my undivided attention. :)




Right after that, Puan Zakiah Abdullah and family members came to visit and they have already become family friends. Almost all the children are also my ex-students, Puan Safia (SPM batch 2006), Mr. Adam Syukri (SPM batch 2009), Mr. Idris will be sitting for SPM this year while Mr.Ibrahim is still studying in form 3. One of the children was not here today.














The last visitors were Dr. Shafiq Shahmi Mat Rebi with his wife and son. He is from SPM batch 2004 and currently working in the government clinic in Taman Universiti. I have seen him a few times in the clinic - but not to ask for any medical certificate.



To wrap up the Eid visiting activity of the day, I went to attend an open house held in the evening by Mr. Hisham Abdullah and Puan Nurhafizah Zulkifli, both are my old friends from SMKTUN. As usual, there were some other friends and ex-students there enjoying the food and each other company.
















I think I have put on some weight by now already. *sigh*






No comments:

Post a Comment