Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A VERY SHORT MEETING WITH AN OLD FRIEND FROM COLLEGE


15th August 2015 ~ My meeting with old friends would usually last an hour or more, except for certain cases when the guests could not stay longer and had to hurry home. So when Puan Rozida Ramli, my ex-coursemate from the UPM TESL group class of 1993, came to Johor Bahru for her nephew's wedding but just could find the right time to sit and chat, we had to settle for a short meeting. I went to meet her and the family in Senibong while they were having their (early) dinner and we managed to gossip a bit and carried out the barter trade activity.



Thanks for the instant bottled "sambal" which I am yet to try later.  I might get some if I travel again in the future. And according to Puan Rozida, you could also order MamaG products online which I need to find out how to go about doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment