Thursday, May 19, 2016

CRYSTAL CROWN, PETALING JAYA, KUALA LUMPUR


I was given a room for attending the AFS dinner and I should be sharing with a roommate whom I had never met but he never turned up, so it was my lucky day. Although I spent less than 24 hours there, at least I was there because I don't think I am willing to part with my cash to stay here at Crystal Crown, Petaling Jaya



























One important factor that I like the most about this hotel is that it is located near to the two LRT stations, Taman Jaya and Asia Jaya, so it is easily accessible with public transportation.

I just miss the time when teachers/government servants were given the privilege to spend time in good hotels if there were any meetings/briefings/courses. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment