Thursday, November 7, 2013

BOYS' NIGHT OUT

6th November ~ Sometimes we don't have to wait until weekends to go for an outing. When Mr. Azeze was here in JB, we usually would make it a point to at least meet up for coffee and if the timing was good, we would go watch a movie. The timing was not that good actually for me as I had more important things to do at that time. However, the temptation of being in a company of ex-students was too great to resist. I strongly hold to the belief: all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Hence we went out to watch "Thor" at 10:00 p.m. and continued with our coffee session after that (up until 1:30 a.m.)

The movie was good, the chat over coffee was great. Thanks guys for the time. Nevertheless, two more people are getting married real soon so I do not know whether we will still be able to meet frequently as we used to do as a group, and that I will have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. I . Allah boleh hang out lg kalau mereka x kawen dgn queen control hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ko kena bagi tips kat dia orang camne nak boleh kuar hang out dgn kengkawan atau boleh balik lewat malam. huah huah huah...

      Delete