Sunday, November 29, 2015

ONE DAY IN MY LIFE...


First, there was this so-called professional briefing for the district's principals held at SMK Desa Skudai by PPD Johor Bahru. Since my principal is retiring real soon, and the Senior Assistant of the Administration is not around, I was asked to tag along. The briefing started at 8:00 a.m.


Then, all the participants adjourned to SMK Taman Universiti because the school principal who has retired was giving free lunch to all the other principals of the Johor Bahru district. Believe it or not, this was the third retirement event of the same principal I had already attended. Unfortunately, we had to make our way back to SMK Desa Skudai to continue with the briefing.

The whole thing ended at 4:00 p.m. By that time, I was already having a headache which means, very long briefing is definitely not good for me. In fact, at this moment while I am updating the blog, my head is still throbbing.


Right after that, I rushed to Dataran Bandaraya to meet our angklung guru from Jogjakarta who is here in Johor Bahru. We decided to have tea at Chamek Kopitiam at Plaza Kotaraya, and had a short talk - definitely about angklung related matters. Then I had to take him back to Dataran, said our "goodbyes" and hopefully I will be seeing him in Jogjakarta one day.

There was one more event I attended after that but I will post about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment