Tuesday, November 17, 2015

PERFORMING FOR OGFEST 2015 DINNER


16th November 2015 ~ SMKTUN angklung group was invited to perform during the Oil & Gas Festival [a.k.a OGFEST 2015] Dinner which was held at Sangkar Kristal, Johor Bahru. We played three songs on angklung and were really glad to be invited to another UTM's function. 






I  met an ex-student of SMKTUN, Miss Tharisshiny, from SPM batch 2010. She was there with her friend who performed an Indian semi-classical dance.



with participants/students from Egypt
who requested to take photos with us
There were not too many photos taken. I could not find anyone to help. I am hoping one of the committee members will be sending me the photos from the official cameraman later.

I wonder whether this will be our last performance of the year since the end of year school holiday will already start on Friday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment