Tuesday, March 21, 2017

ALL GOOD THINGS (IN JAPAN) MUST COME TO AN END

the last dinner of sushi and its kind
My journey back home started as early as 6:00 a.m., leaving the rented room, walking in the morning drizzle to the train station and finding the bus station where the express bus would take me directly to Kansai International Airport. I managed to catch the 7:00 a.m. bus and arrived at the airport an hour later.


To my delight, all the shops and restaurants were already in operation at that hour. I got my hot and delicious bowl of (halal) udon, and even managed to buy some things from the souvenir shops.






The AirAsia airplane landed at KLIA2 at about 5:00 and I then boarded my flight to Senai at about 8;15 p.m. There was a slight delay (nothing surprising in Malaysia) and by 10:00 p.m. I was already home.

So that was the end of my short trip to Osaka and Kyoto and that would be considered as the end of my school holiday this time *sad*. I will have to be on duty in school tomorrow morning. *double sadness*

I would definitely have to thank Mr. Syafiq Basir for all his effort and dedication in making the 4-day trip an awesome and memorable one.

More stories and photos of my trip to Osaka and Kyoto coming your way, when I am ready to write. Do come back and check it out for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment