Wednesday, March 25, 2020

GARDENING DURING THE MCO PERIOD


24th MARCH 2020 ~ This gardening project was done in the closest proximity to the front door of my house during the Movement Control Order (MCO), or any other relevant names given, of the corona virus outbreak.


I found these packets of vegetable seeds in the drawer and so happened I had stock of organic soil bought earlier from the nursery. The first step was to cut the two huge water bottles I had at home and reuse them as the temporary pots. After cutting the plastic containers into half, I had to drill a few holes at the bottom so as to allow extra water to flow out of the soil.




To make long story short, the seeds were safely sowed in the pots and let's wait and see whether this project will be successful. Hope I could have my own vegetables in the garden really soon. And I have 21 long days to carry out my observation and at the same time to find other things to do to occupy my time. *sigh*

1 comment: