Wednesday, March 11, 2020

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - MY VERY FIRST VISIT TO SUSHI KING



10th MARCH 2020 ~ It was time to go Japanese for our (late) lunch and Sushi King Restaurant at Plaza Pelangi was the place chosen as planned. It was my first time trying sushi in this food chain outlet but not my first time trying sushi though. Before this, it was either the ones from AEON Supermarket or the sushi I ate when I was on my trips to Japan.




Sushi King was having this Bonanza Offer where most of the sushi cost only RM3.00 per plate. This should be a very good bargain especially if you could gobble down a lot of this rolled rice with variety of topping and filling.










I am not an avid fan of sushi and after some time, all the sushi tasted just the same to me. However, I do not mind coming back just to hang out, chat and try all the moving and colourful sushi on the conveyor belt.

Thanks Mr. Wan Mohd. Nazri for the lunch treat and you should start thinking of another place to go to after school before the fasting month starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment