Saturday, January 28, 2012

A COMPANY HOUSE FOR AN ENGINEER WORKING WITH A QATARI OIL COMPANY

Other than featuring the places I managed to visit, my blog is also some sort of one of those decor magazines that has pictures of beautiful houses people have. So let's look how is it like to live a life in a squarish but luxurious house (according to my standard) in Al Khor, Qatar.


the neighbourhood

the front view
[picture published the 2nd time :)]

the main hall

the dining area

the kitchen

entrance

the master bedroom

two rooms converted into a study and a praying room
(there are four rooms altogether and a separated room for the maid at the back outside the house)

two of the four bathrooms are equipped with bathtubs and the laundry room







view from the rooftop

With this kind of accommodation provided, I do not mind moving to Qatar. The question is: will the company employ any English teacher? I have to start writing my resume now.

By the way, if you are wondering where Al Khor is located in Qatar, here is the map for you to refer:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-O jaw literally dropped. No kidding!! I'd also move if im offered such home! hehe...

    ReplyDelete