Sunday, April 15, 2012

MY COLLECTIBLES: HOTEL SHAMPOO PART 1

I am in the midst of tidying and reorganizing the things in my bedroom cum workspace. The problem among many of us is we tend to keep things that are not that important and could simply be thrown away. However, for any unknown reason, we just keep them and sooner or later all the items start to collect dust.

Believe it or not, I have quite a number of collectibles safely tucked away somewhere or everywhere. For today's edition, here are the miniature bottled shampoos taken from a few hotels I had been to. They are just so... cute that I cannot resist the temptation to take them home (as souvenirs). As you can see, this is only part one of the hotel shampoo episode because I think I still have some more of these little bottles.



You do NOT have to give me any of these things if you happen to find them in any hotel you will visit in the future because I am running out of storing space. Or perhaps if there are any avid collectors, I am willing to give you some, or perhaps we can start exchanging. That could be fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment