Sunday, April 29, 2012

I WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER FOR THE SECOND TIME

I appeared in the newspaper for the second time, after almost three years.If you were all wondering why suddenly I was there, the answer is: I have friends working in the press. I was just airing my hope, no - not about Bersih 3.0 Rally, but rather for the country's education system. My colleague, Puan Shirley, wrote on my FB wall, what I had said was "the voice of teachers in Malaysia" and suddenly I felt very important

the date is very important
first page
find me if you can
the first newspaper appearance, on the wall
Thanks to Puan Hazlina Aziz for recommending me to the person writing the column even though the photo was a bit too small if compared to the first one I was in. :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. nak otograp? pegi ambik nombor dulu yer, picit butang A nanti nombor giliran kuar.

      Delete
  2. Yaa !! cayalah..but there's a coverline info spotted.."Zainal Mohd Yusof, 40s"..
    Exact figure plss, no round up !! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reporter tu seboleh-oleh nak taruk umur. told her no need to mention age. kalau saman can win or not?

      Delete