Monday, April 23, 2012

STATE LEVEL CHESS COMPETITION - DAY 3

On the last day of the competition, there were two more rounds of matches they had to go through. Winning would be very important to contribute the points not only to individuals' ranking, but for the team's position as well.

what they did while waiting for the bus in the morning

my new friends
games on the last day
waiting for the results to be announced
JB team members receiving their medals and trophy
SMKTUN team - with someone from SKTU1
the team tradition - having KFC dinner on the second day
the coveted trophy
We were all extremely happy when the Johor Bahru team was announced as the overall winner of the MSSJ competition. Congratulations to all the team members who had tried hard their very best in all the eight rounds. Hope to see you again next year.

*NOTE:
I cannot update the blog regularly now as I am having problem with my streamyx connection and my CELCOM broadband is working at a very slow speed. To make thing worse, I have to familiarize myself with the new BLOGGER editing layout, everything was uploading at a very low rate. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment