Wednesday, June 24, 2015

EVERLAND PART 5 - THE SCARIEST 3-MINUTE OF MY LIFE


One of the main attractions at Everland is its roller coaster - T Ride and the whole structure is made of wood. The line to get on the ride was long - it was in the evening at about 5:00 p.m. and not even a weekend. It was good anyhow, at least you would have a lot of time to change your mind before getting into the car.



One of the things one should do while in the queue is to pray real hard to survive the ride. It was actually a matter of overcoming your fear of extreme speed and height.


Here are some interesting facts about T Ride that I found in Wikipedia.
The 1st wooden roller coaster in Asia
4th steepest, 9th fastest, 4th longest, and 6th tallest wooden roller coaster in the world






waiting...


















The video shows similar experience I had when I was in the car. Looking at visual makes me dizzy already.



I should have not taken the ride on this very pirate ship. I was having nauseous effect after the ride but I was just experimenting. I had the same after effect in Genting Highlands on this kind of ride a few years back. Conclusion: NO pirate ship ride for me ever again.






There were just too many things to do in Everland, Those who can, do. Those who can't, take a lot of photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment