Friday, June 19, 2015

MOVIE REVIEW - "JURASSIC WORLD"


15th June ~ This was the movie I managed to watch before Ramadhan started and I was glad I did it. I remembered watching Jurassic Park, the first of the Jurassic movie, back in 1993. Of course this time, with all the technology, the visual was better. It was a story of how a theme park was turned into somewhat a killing field. Definitely there were a lot of thrilling scenes and not for the faint-hearted - where people were eaten and gobbled down alive.



Be careful, there is also another movie being shown so make sure you buy the correct ticket. I checked the internet and this "Dino Time" movie was actually released in 2012. What? 



Thanks Muhammad Faiz for the company. We still have time for another outing session, I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment