Sunday, June 14, 2015

WANDERING INSIDE GYEONGBOKDUNG PALACE


4th June 2015 ~ After watching the Changing of Guards Ceremony, it was time to explore the huge Gyeongbokdung Palace. There was a Korean guide speaking English for visitors but after listening to her for a short while, I decided to move on our own as I would need to take a lot of effort to understand what she would be telling us. Visitors need to buy tickets to enter the gated palace.



I found there were similarities with the Chinese or Japanese architecture though, and the interior had some resemblance to the temples I visited in Bangkok in November last year. Anyway, click HERE to find more information about the palace.
























If I were to go back to Seoul one more time, I would try to visit the other palaces in the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment