Wednesday, June 17, 2015

NAMSAN TOWER OF SEOUL - PART TWO


4th JUNE 2015 ~ We decided to go up one of the most prominent landmarks in Seoul as one would never know whether he could come back here again some other time. I have visited a few other communication towers during my visits to other countries and I felt the concept was similar.


























We were there at the tower after 7:00 p.m. so we could see the beautiful Seoul at night from a higher ground.










Before we left, there was a light and sound performance which had used transformed the wall of Namsan Tower as the screen while images were projected accompanied by music. This was something new for me and I was glad we went down a bit late or else we would have missed the show.

See other towers that I have visited:




No comments:

Post a Comment