Friday, November 25, 2016

A POTLUCK GATHERING FOR THE RETIRING PUAN ALIAH HUSSEIN


A potluck gathering was held today at the residence of Puan Umi Kalsom Miswan who formerly taught in SMK Taman Universiti. (She is now in SMK Kangkar Pulai). The members of the session today comprised of the SMKTUN's English teachers of the present and the past, and a Chinese Language teacher too). The main objective was to bid farewell to our beloved Puan Aliah Hussein who will be retiring next week.




With all the food served on the table and had to be eaten, I seriously need to consider a plan during this 5-week school holiday so I would lose some weight and get back my ideal body shape.















As for the interlude to the eating and gossiping session, we had a belated birthday celebration for Miss Cheong Vee Wen. This should be some kind of a surprise for her. With more cakes and coffee on the table, I seriously need to consider a plan during this 5-week school holiday so I would lose some weight and get back my ideal body shape.







presents for the retiree wannabe


another surprise for Miss Cheong









There should not be anything else more fun when you had good food and surrounded by good friends. I suggest that we have this kind of session again next year, on a regular basis, and I will draft a timetable so people could take turns organizing the pot luck sessions. I always come up with brilliant ideas. *the image of a lighting bulb above my head*.

Thank you Puan Umi Kalsom, the husband and the kids for opening the door of their house for us. Tell Mr. Nadzir I love the coffee so much and will not hesitate to come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment