Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WHEN TWO (OLD) FRIENDS ARE IN TOWN - PART 1


When two old friends informed me they would be in town, it was definitely time to play host again - and I am not complaining.


Puan Hazlina Aziz and Puan Hanna Sheikh Mokhtar, my ex-coursemates of UPM TESL class 1993, are here to attend an (academic) event at MSuite Hotel. We first planned for dinner but it had to be changed last minute for something lighter. So we settled for "tauhu bakar" [grilled tofu cake], "sotong kangkung" and "kerang rebus" [boiled cockles] at this eating place at Tepian Tebrau.








Before sending them back to the hotel, we stopped at one of the latest attractions in the city, the Royal Crown arch in front of Bukit Serene Palace. That was actually my first time to be there, finally. 















I think I am doing OK so far. There will be another meet-the-tourists session tomorrow, if everything goes according to plan. *yeay*

No comments:

Post a Comment