Sunday, February 18, 2018

WHAT BETTER WAY TO SPEND THE CNY BREAK?



17th FEBRUARY 2018 ~ Lucky enough, someone asked me to meet up on the second day of CNY break, or else I would just spend my afternoon sleeping at home. Mr. Solihin Ramli, an ex-student of Asrama Semai Bakti Felda (SPM batch 2015) who is now studying in UTM is the only one who is still keeping in touch with me, whereas the rest have just disappeared.








So we met at AEON Bukit Indah, which should be convenient for us both. We had an early dinner at VIVO and there still many people at the mall. (I was at the same place the day before) Then, we waited for the movie session at 9.00 p.m.


I met an ex-student of SMKTUN (batch 2012), Miss Assafinas Abd. Manap, who was on (a replacement) duty at one of the shops there. Just had too much time before the movie started so we posed for the camera.

Guess it was another day beneficially spent for the CNY break. I must thank Mr. Solihin for initiating the meeting and hopefully we will do this again some other time.


No comments:

Post a Comment