Monday, February 19, 2018

MY HOMETOWN GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - KFRY URBAN KOREAN RESTAURANT AT HOLIDAY VILLA


18th FEBRUARY 2018 ~ The 3rd day of the Chinese New Year was spent for a gastronomic adventure with two SMKTUN's ex-students of SPM batch 2006, Ms. Khaulah Abd. Rahim and Miss Noorulnashuha Atan, at Kfry Urban Korean Restaurant. This eating place is located at Holiday Villa Hotel. It opened at 12.00 p.m. (until 12 midnight) and when I arrived, there was already a large crowd waiting to enter the dining area. You are advised to book a place before coming or else you will have to wait.




I just ate whatever the girls ordered. My first time going Korean locally. I ate (real) Korean food when I was in Jeju Island a few years back.

everything Korean

the chicken pieces were wrapped in front of us 

fat crispy fries

chicken in thick melted cheese

making the rice balls

before...

... and after



Bingsu? it looked more like a fruit bowl
with one type of fruit only



MY VERDICT:
Everything was so Korean. Definitely a place I would not go on my own. And not a good place to hang out on weekends as there were people waiting for their turn outside the dining area. A must-go for adventurous people who want to try Korean food.

to be continued....




No comments:

Post a Comment