Monday, February 5, 2018

ANOTHER MEETING AT JOHOR PREMIUM OUTLET


3rd FEBRUARY 2018 ~ I sometimes go to Johor Premium Outlet (JPO), but not to shop, rather to meet friends who go there. Mr. Ridwan Wahid and his family were here for a (very) short trip, all the way from Shah Alam. When he announced of his plan, that should be the opportunity to meet up even though initially we decided to gather somewhere else. 






So it was a gossip session over sandwiches and iced lemon tea this time. JPO doesn't offer much when it comes to dining. People come here not to eat and chat in the first place. We had to part ways after about 2 hours, as the outlet was already going to close shops.


I even bumped into an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Puan Fauziah Kassim (I hope I got the name right). She was in SMKTUN many years ago and is now in Melaka.


I must say I was glad to see Mr. Ridwan and the girls, especially before they leave for Mekah for "umrah" in a few days. I pray may Allah ease their journey there and may they stay healthy during the stay on the holy land.

No comments:

Post a Comment