Monday, January 23, 2023

TWO WEDDING RECEPTIONS ON CHINESE NEW YEAR

W E D D I N G    # 1


It was another wedding of an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti, Mr. Muhammad Asyraf bin Khairul Anuar. The event was held at the Pulai Indah Community Hall.

















The bride's two younger sisters were there too.






An ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, Puan Yusidah Yusof, came a bit later.




And as usual, a number of ex-students were also present at the reception. A few of them I did not know as I had gone to other school when they were there.




W E D D I N G   # 2


The other wedding reception I attended was of the son of Mr. Mohamad Shah, a person whom I first knew as a mechanic but is now already a friend and still a mechanic to my car for 20 years.




The reception was done at Hassan Abdullah Hall at Kampung Pasir.






As Mr. Mohamad Shah's wife is a teacher, I met two teacher friends there too - one an ex-classmate of my primary school and the other one an ex-colleague of SMK Gelang Patah.

Two wedding receptions on Chinese New Year and I had already put on some weight. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment