Sunday, February 5, 2023

HAVING BREAKFAST IN THE FORT


  17TH DECEMBER 2022  ~ Doyou know you could sit down and enjoy your breakfast in the open under the shades of the huge trees in Fort Cornwallis? Now you know.


You actually have to pay the entrance fee of RM10 to enter the fort, but there is a catch to it. You could redeem your voucher for drinks and food at the food trucks there. READ: You are forced to buy food/drinks when you are there or else the voucher would be a waste.






There were many people eating when I was there. I just wonder whether they came to visit the fort or just to get breakfast.

I just had a glass of iced coffee because: [1] I had had my Subway sandwich and coffee earlier. [2] I would have to add more money to get other food there as RM10 would not be enough. In fact, even the coffee cost me more than RM10.

It was like visiting another country - eating breakfast outside during summer and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment