Thursday, February 16, 2023

VISITING THE ASIA CAMERA MUSEUM IN PENANG


  17th DECEMBER 2022   ~ Another museum which was near to the hotel where I was staying was the Asia Camera Museum. This museum also housed personal collections of an individual which was then displayed to the public.



There was no one else when I arrived there. At first, I was just looking and observing the items on display but shortly after that, the person at the counter, who was the owner of this place, came to the rescue. I was lucky as I had him to myself, taking me around the space and explained to me the history and evolution on this invention called camera.
































with the owner

One place you should visit to be a more knowledgeable person, and for sure I knew more about cameras once I left the place. My holiday trip was not only for leisure, but also educational all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment