Thursday, July 29, 2010

THE VIEW FROM MY HOSPITAL WARD - PART 1

Time is gold. One of the things that I did was to try to snap photographs with my compact Olympus camera, the old one. I should have read about the history of this hospital but I believe it has a strong influence of British architechture.





There is no more Lido Beach to be seen. A new stretch of highway project has taken over the beach which always reminds me of my late father and the time we spent there when I was a small kid.







The red coloured building reminds me so much of York.








The same view from the window but this time at night.

I have actually another video recording of something that the patients saw outside our windows at night, something that happened unexpectedly. However, I think you need to come back again tomorrow to see what it is all about. I just love holding the suspense for you.
NOTE: I have tried to upload the video many times at home and at school but failed. I will try again some other time.

2 comments:

  1. snap sana snap snin... ni mesti dh kes boring nih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sudah tentu. orang sihat (sblm operation)kena duduk wad.

    ReplyDelete