Wednesday, February 5, 2014

THE LAST OUTING TRIP BEFORE THE CNY BREAK ENDS

The Chinese New Year 6-day break has finally come to its end. Why does a holiday end so soon all the time? I did not go anywhere this time and there was one time when I experienced the "bored to death" moment and I ended up marking my students' homework. Sad, isn't it?

Throughout the short break, I managed to have a series of outing with groups of ex-students and the last one I had was on Monday,  3rd February. This should be a secret meeting place but it is now no longer a secret. It was a short eat-the-meatball-spaghetti-and-durian-cheese-cake session. I had a craving for Italian food so we went to Secret Recipe at Plaza Kotaraya which I liked very much because there are not too many people most of the time. 








Don't forget Mr. Syazwan for our next preplanned eating out rendezvous which should take place before the end of this month. Or will it be next month?

I think I look fatter now. This is not good at all. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment