Monday, February 10, 2014

R.I.P. TAN JIA SIN


I was informed yesterday that a student that I taught back in 2009 and 2010 had passed away. Tan Jia Sin became a victim of a road accident in Melaka early Sunday morning. It was very sad indeed to see someone who was still young had to go much earlier. She was an active leader and member of the school St. John's Ambulance and was still waiting for her SPM examination result.

And I remember publishing her writing in my blog that was when I assigned my students from 2KP1 to write me an e-mail on how they spent their Chinese New Year. CLICK HERE to read the e-mail that she wrote to me.

Rest in peace Tan Jia Sin. You will be missed by everybody - family members, teachers and friends.

3 comments:

  1. I never had the chance to teach her but have heard many testimonies from others. Touched by how teachers describe her kind and helpful nature. May her soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was very poor and I am sad:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. words could not describe how sad it is.

    ReplyDelete