Wednesday, April 2, 2014

THE ISLAND HOPPING TRIP IN KRABI - PART THREE

[continuation of Part 1 and Part 2] After we had feasted our eyes on the much publicized Maya Beach for about 40 minutes, thanks to Mr. DiCaprio, we headed to another island to get lunch. The lunch was inclusive in the package and the food served was halal so you did not have to worry of preparing your own packed lunch for the whole journey.


with my biker friends

There was a school beside the restaurant on the island. I wished I could pay a short visit but I was only a tourist.





Right after lunch, it was snorkeling time. People started to jump into the water, to get wet and to see the fish, and that was all. I did not snorkel, so I just stayed on the boat and I could see the fish clearly anyway. By the way, if you are into fish and corals and things like that, you could just go to our Redang, Kapas or Perhentian Island in Terengganu (Malaysia) as you could observe a bigger variety of marine lives.





while other people were busy snorkeling,
I was busy selfie-ing *sigh*
The boat actually stopped at two spots for people to snorkel. These people were just excited. They should, like me, just go to the pet shop or the market to see more fish. :)





The whole trip ended at about 4:00 p.m. and we were sent back to the mainland to get the "tuk tuk" that would take us home to the hotel. By that time, I was already tanned and crispy :)

It is definitely a must-do when you are in Krabi and it is worth the money you will spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment