Saturday, January 14, 2017

THE PICTURESQUE TAD SAE WATERFALLS - PART TWO



6TH DECEMBER 2016 ~ At Tad Sae waterfalls, there are jungle tracks for visitors to climb up and satisfy their curiousity to find out if there are more awesome waterfalls at the higher levels. So we went trekking uphill along a real jungle treks and I had much earlier realized I should not do this kind of activity when I go on a holiday. I was extra careful just to make sure I would not injure myself.


























































We could not see any more beautiful waterfalls so we decided to turn back when the stream was not flowing fast anymore, signalling that there was no cascading water nearby.



once the trekking was over

Do you see what I see?

The trekking should provide good exercise for me even though I had sore muscles after that. When was the last time I went jungle trekking? It was a very long time ago, I could not even remember. Definitely another spot you should visit in Luang Prabang, if you like swimming or trekking, or least to enjoy the beautiful nature/

No comments:

Post a Comment