Friday, January 13, 2017

VISITING THE FAMOUS CHIROPRACTOR IN JOHOR BAHRU AGAIN


Something went wrong with my wrist went I lifted a very heavy pot filled with soil last week. As the pain did not subside, it was time to visit Uncle Chong junior, the famous traditional Chinese chiropractor in Johor Bahru at Ungku Mohsin one more time.


I went there at 7:30 a.m. to get my number and I got number 39. I wonder at what time did the person who managed to grab number 1 come here? 5:00 a.m.? So I went back home first, rather than waiting impatiently for my turn to come. Even at 7:30 a.m., people were already waiting in the house compound for the medicine man to open shop.




I came back at about 9:45 a.m. and there were already many people waiting - either sitting down on the few stools provided, or just standing while watching the patients being treated by Mr. Chiropractor.












By 9:55 my number was called and just a few minutes, my hand was already bandaged. (I saw number 88 was not yet taken at that time.) Was it painful? I would rather go through the few seconds of pain rather than suffer it for a longer period of time. Hopefully my wrist will get back to normal in two days. {I need a holiday already!]


For those interested to visit Mr. Chong, here is some information that might be useful to you.






The number of visitors day coming here coming here every day should tell you whether he is good or not. There are people from different walks of life, of all ages and races. You can always consider another alternative for your medical needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment