Saturday, May 12, 2018

ATTENDING UMUL KARIMAH'S WEDDING RECEPTION


I was invited to a wedding reception of an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti (SPM batch 2008), Ms. Umul Karimah Adam. The event was held at Rumah Johor, Hutan Bandar MBJB, Johor Bahru.








I had to thank the bride's sister Ms. Umusa'adah Adam, also an ex-student of SPM batch 2003 who had taken the trouble to send the invitation card by hand.




I did not know a wedding reception could be held here in Hutan Bandar [translate: forest in the city] and this was my first time here. I must say I was impressed with the Rumah Johor which is a traditional Malay house.















Thanks again to the family for inviting me to the reception. As for the bride and groom, wishing you a long lasting joy for the years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment