Wednesday, May 9, 2018

THE NATION WENT POLLING TODAY


The day Malaysians  have been waiting for - the 14th General Election. I had to vote at SMK Tun Syed Nasir Ismail, a 5-min walking distance from home. I decided to go in the afternoon based on the assumption the crowd would be bigger in the morning.


The weather was good (read: VERY HOT) and the heat must have burned all the calories and unnecessary fat walking to the voting centre and back. I was just hoping members of the competing parties would be stationed at the front gate - handing over bottled mineral water or ice-cream to supporters wannabe, but there were none.



Channel 3 - for those under 30 :)




There was still a queue but just a short one. Everything was over in about 10 minutes.



the evidence - and that is NOT my middle finger

I have done my responsibility as a Malaysian citizen and I have chosen the candidates whom I think would serve the community better. Even though I never like politic, I will still wait for the results of this year's election - hoping for the best for the country and its people.

No comments:

Post a Comment