Sunday, September 18, 2022

EXPLORING HOAN GALLERY - PART ONE


 5th SEPTEMBER 2022  ~ To visit the gallery was the original idea of my travel companion, Mr. Solihin Ramli, and I was always happy to oblige to all the plans he made. We finally found the spot on the second floor of La Promenade Mall and we were even happier to discover that there was no entrance fee. And I was the happiest person when the lady at the counter told us that we could take photos inside.


The room was not that big but the displays were aplenty.


The current exhibition was entitled REBIRTH: PAST & PRESENT, which was actually the opening activity. The project aimed to get visitors to see people and places from unique perspectives depicted in all kinds of media produced by Sarawakian artists.





































Visiting art gallery was something that I did when I traveled abroad last time, especially when I traveled solo. I always envy those talented people who could transform almost everything into work of art.

And I took a lot of photos of the paintings displayed at Hoan Gallery. However, all of them would look much better if you could see it right in front of your very eyes. This should be the place for art lovers in Kuching.


No comments:

Post a Comment