Friday, September 9, 2022

NASI LEMAK FOR LUNCH WITH FRIENDS FROM FAR AWAY


When I checked my Whatsapp right after Friday prayer, there was this one message from Dr. Hayati Ismail, a friend of UPM TESL class of 1993. She was inviting me to join her and her husband and daughter for lunch at Nasi Lemak Lobster Restaurant at Setia Tropika, ane they were already seated there. I was not ready for this but last minute plan worked most of the time.






It was just a short sit in session over Nasi Lemak and it was really kind of them to wait for me to finish everything in my plate as they had already finished their meal while I was on my way there.

Thanks Dr. Hayati, Mr. Faizam and Ms. Farah for reporting when you were entering my territory. 😀
Hope to see you all again some other time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment