Saturday, October 24, 2009

FROM ALOR STAR TO KUALA LUMPUR

My short escapade had come to its end. It was time to start work again. However, I was always looking forward to this meeting because it was time to see a few of my friends. It was an annual affair when we could exchange updates and gossips among ourselves.


busy at work


The hotel is situated somewhere near Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman so we I walked to Sogo for two days in the evening but on the third day it was raining so I had to stay in the room. The next day, my friends and I went to KLCC because it was not good just to lie down on the bed all evening after all the hotel food you have taken. And furthermore, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.


with Mr. Hamidon at KLCC

with Mr. Asrol, my roommate

So five days spent there, and luckily the food was quite tasty. And now I am ready to work again. *sigh*

my friend's room, overlooking KLCC...

...and my room, nothing interesting in the horizon

No comments:

Post a Comment