Friday, April 23, 2010

INTRODUCING RAZIB TO BANAFEE

When old friend comes visiting, that means it is time to eat out. I had to recommend Mr. Razib to Banafee so he could bring other people there in the future.

Razib's choice: bone soup
my choice: meatball spaghetti

my other choice: banana cheese

I must admit that I am not that adventurous when it comes to ordering food. I always stick to food that I am familiar with or that I know is delicious. So I just settled for my meatball spaghetti, and soy and cincau drinks, and Razib liked my choice of dessert too.

with Mr. Razib

samrah in progress

I just discovered if we go to that restaurant on Thursday, you will be entertained with ethnic music of the middle-east with gambus being its main instrument. Then, to make things more interesting, you can watch and even learn samrah, another dance that originated from the Arab countries. Too bad, it was too late and I think it was not my cup of tea.

By the way, congratulations to Mr. Razib on the arrival of the new baby. I will go and visit the new bundle of joy in the near future. Singapore - here I come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment