Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SERI MALAYSIA HOTEL, MALACCA

I have stayed in other Seri Malaysia hotels in other parts of Malaysia such as Johor Bahru, Mersing and Port Dickson, but I think the Malacca branch was the best one. The room was clean and the place was well maintained. Most probably, there are many foreign tourists in Malacca so they have to do something to keep up to the standard. It is located by the main road to Malacca from the Air Keroh exit, the place is easy to find. It also offers discount for government servants (most probably only on weekdays). And I found the food that was served for breakfast was also not bad if compared to its other branches because there was a wide variety to choose from.










I hope that someone from the management of this hotel will read my blog and offer me a 2D3N voucher to stay day there again after promoting the place in my blog. Dream on...

No comments:

Post a Comment