Thursday, June 2, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW 28 - "PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN"

I finally met Jack Sparrow. I wonder why was I not excited about this "Pirates" movie before?

Imagine once when you went fishing at sea, as you pulled your fishing net up the ship, there was a man caught in it. Expecting the man just to be a piece of dead meat, he suddenly opened his eyes right in front of your face and so the excitement started from the very first scene right until the end. How would I describe the movie in four words? Action movie old school, from a positive point of view. And I am sure you will all fall in love with the mermaids. But long live, Jack Sparrow. He should be given the Academy Award.

Go and watch this one (and Kungfu Panda too) and your holidays will not be a boring one.

No comments:

Post a Comment