Wednesday, October 31, 2012

MY COLLECTIBLES - FRIDGE MAGNETS

One of the latest items collected are the fridge magnets. I used to have a few put on the refrigerator's door or wall but I soon found that the magnets would accumulate dust and hence, the refrigerator will get dirty. I wonder where the first batch of magnets are kept now, or have they been thrown away?

Now I am having another new batch, mostly given by friends and students or bought during my travel abroad. Some people really making this activity as a serious hobby but I am not yet at the stage. I guess it started by accident. First I just had a few and then the collection is increasing, so I have to keep them in a proper way.









As I don't want to put the magnets on the fridge anymore, I have got a small whiteboard installed on the wall so I could them properly displayed. Before this, I even put them on my computer CPU. A few have to be repaired as they could not stick on the board - the magnets are too small and could not support the weight. Let's see how much time will it take for the whole white board to be covered with fridge magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment