Monday, October 28, 2013

ATTENDING THE ANNUAL MEETING, FOR THE LAST TIME


I was away for five days, from the 21st to the 25th of October, attending an annual meeting for the 15th time. (Now you can all guess my real age.)Nevertheless, this could be the last formal meeting of its kind for everyone in this big group so it was sad as we might not be able to see each other again after this.

The meeting was held in Empress Hotel in Sepang. The positive point of this venue was the food was good. On the other hand, people did not know where to go especially when they had their free time in the evening.

my ex-coursemate from college


people from Johor

the smaller discussion group

I must say I have enjoyed myself tremendously to contribute to this job every year. Actually, the fun part was to make new friends and to meet old friends, especially people in my own smaller group. In fact, I could say, everybody was looking forward to this annual affair. I had also met one friend whom had been my loyal roommate every year without fail.

Whatever is going to happen next, we do not have any idea but I do hope the friendship among people who have been involved in this formal gathering will continue to flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment