Saturday, October 5, 2013

INTRODUCING "THE SOUND OF MUSIC" TO ANOTHER BATCH OF STUDENTS


4th October ~ The form one students from set A1 were asked to come to school today. This would be the best time to make them stay and watch this musical which ran for almost 3 hours. I was quite sure this was everybody's first time watching a movie of this genre. The form 2 students had watched "The King and I" a few days back.





Although the movie was quite lengthy, from their response shown by the students, it was obvious that they had enjoyed themselves very much. I hope that they would have a different view towards musicals after this. I really wish one day I could take my students to watch a live English theatre like I used to do when I was in college last time.
 




the camerawomen from 2KP1


No comments:

Post a Comment